Wednesday, March 24, 2010

IT'S BEEN A MONTH ALREADY?!


Wow, we have been some busy bees this past month. Jacques will write about all of our adventures later... meanwhile I will be talking about the reason I wake up in the morning, my ray of sunshine and the cutest lil peanut in the world. SIENNA SIENNA SIENNA!!!
Here are some words she says that I can think of off the top of my head…
dog

cat

bird

ball

towel

couch

beach

moon

copter (helicopter)

car

book

giraffe

tiger

circle

purple

turtle (my favorite)

shampoo

burger

tube

pool

tattoo

eyes

nose

mouth

ELMO (sometimes MO)

Matt

Col

Coop

Kenna (McKenna)

LaLa (Lily),

She can now point to a LOT of body parts
-head, shoulders, knees, toes, foot, ear, eyes, nose, mouth, armpit, elbow, fingers, hiney


animal sounds:

pig, cow, dog, cat, bird, fish, monkey

She still loves the water and now is dunking herself and holding her breath a lot better nowadays. Wait until you guys see her she is truly amazing and keeps amazing me everyday.

Have a great day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment