Friday, December 18, 2009

slackers!!!


BALLOONS!!!

We have not posted in quite some time. But for good reasons!

Jacques has been busy giving surf lessons and I have been busy taking care of Sienna and my new guilty pleasure....farmville. Yes, admitting you have a problem is the first step and I can say that I definately do have a problem with being preoccupied with FARMVILLE on facebook. For those you that don't know it's a simulated farming game (real time). You can plant, grow and harvest crops. When you harvest a crop you get coins, when you get coins you go up levels and you acquire better crops to grow and get more coins! It's crazy addictive and keeps me occupied cause we have no TV down here. So maybe that's why I haven't blogged in a while....

me and my cows on FARMVILLE!!!

We have jobs!! Giving surf lessons to people down here.. it's a good gig with some money involved and we get to teach people something that we love. Did I say it's good money? Yea, score!! Another reason why we haven't blogged in a while.

The waves have been fairly good down here, but no big swells to blog about. Another reason why Jacques hasn't blogged.

However...tomorrow (Saturday) it's predicted to get pretty big around here and build all day. Up north in Isabela should be really really good (think Hawaiian waves), Jacques can't sit still..I will not be surprise if he is asleep by 9:00 tonight. Sienna and I are taggin along to watch, then hopefully I get to surf some building Rincon swell (Maria's).....such a fun wave. It reminds me of Waverly on crack! (before the dredging/beach erosion). It mushes out then bowls up again on the inside.

Saturday night we are going to a slideshow of a local photographer that we have shots in. Then we are headed on a plane, back north to JERSEY. Snowing, cold and windy Jersey. We a super excited to see our family and friends. Wait until you see our lil girl Sienna. She is simply amazing how much she has grown, even in 6 weeks!!

if you're checkin us out in COLD COLD Jersey, we will see ya soon!!!!
if you're checkin us out in warm warm Puerto Rico, we will see ya when we get back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment