Monday, November 9, 2009

is blogging the new black??

Helloooo!! We have decided to jump on the wagon and catapult into the blogosphere..

As I watch cheaters on channel 7, sipping some WaWa coffee and checking out my baby girl sleeping in her highchair. Thinking about what the hell we are going to write on here...nothing too interesting as of yet. But come November 12th myself, my boyfriend and our 11 month old baby girl will be boarding a plane to beautiful Rincon, Puerto Rico!!!

WOOOO HOOO maybe then I will have some stuff to write about.
for our last couple days in NJ we are visiting friends and family. taking our last strolls around town and packing like mad dogs! I'm starting to feel the pressure...

When I get some time I will elaborate more on the place we are going to be staying for the next 6 months!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment