Tuesday, November 17, 2009

loving it

what's up everyone,

Since cora is covering the details of gettting set up and making the move down here and all that, I'll try to keep my boring blogs a little more surf oriented. Before i get to that though, i want everyone to know that sienna is amazing and might like the tropical warm waters more than myself, plus she's the cutest little munckin i ever seen.

anyways, when there's some type of swell and light winds pr is mental. the variety is enough to keep any level of surfer amped. for example, we left rincon the other morning and it was head high and looked fun at domes, indicators, pools, and sandys. then we checked surfers and table top, but tables wasn't quite big enough so we headed to isabela. shacks, jobos, and middles looked sick. so with no wind and some swell pr is the spot. supposed to have good winds this weekend and a bigger swell. keep your fingers crossed for me i want some square ones.

this morning was another good day at middles. i actually had it to myself for an hour me intiendes yo tuve middles solomente sin otra por una hora con olas perfectas tubos y todo.





the only problem was i had to cut my session short cause i buckled my freshie, so bummed, but atleast it happened in a blue round one. dam can't wait to get it big up there.





here is some pics of the family mission to middles today with our friend teo. check em out. post something again when it gets good.







No comments:

Post a Comment