Saturday, January 9, 2010

buenas tardes de puerto rico















hello everyone,





i hope all is well. i'm sure those of you making the voyage down are excited to get out of the cold and into tropical paradise. the waves have been firing since my last post. today is the smallest it's been and domes was still head high and rippable. another swell is on the way for tuesday, stoked.




i hope it gets big enough to surf my new favorite spot, table rock, aquada. the morning i went to chambers after my last post, and saw it wasn't doing it we went to table rock. the place is intense. it's a huge table ledge that goes way out and the place rifles big perfect right tubes infront of the rock ledge. my first session it was big probably occasional triple over head sets. i stayed in the channel for a while before i got my courage up and got a couple. i wish i had my semi gun. the next day i surfed it and it was way overhead and just perfect. bummer i didn't have anyone with me to shoot, or even my camera. oh well, i'll get again. anytime it gets big i'm there.




besides surfing perfect waves all over northwest pr, i've been cooking for my ladies on the regular. last night i made some bbq chicken that even caesar would have been impressed with. i can't wait to have the family and friends over for dinner.










in the mean time here's some surf shots to keep everyone stoked to come visit, while the snow's falling in jersey this is what i do in my sparetime










sienna laid on my board on the inside and loved it. she's the bomb





quez

No comments:

Post a Comment