Tuesday, January 12, 2010

skype you!



My parents got us a webcam for Christmas!! Now we are skypable, skypatible...whatever, we can sykpe now! I've tried it out with my mom and we skyped for an hour over a couple drinks. It was real cool, being able to see and hear her, it's just a different experience. It was late at night, Sienna was sleeping so we scheduled another sykpe date when the baby was awake. This past Sunday Sienna and myself skyped with my Mom, McKenna, Colin, Auntie Em and my Dad & Uncle Chris (popping in and out). I just point the camera at Sienna and everyone talks to her. She was confused at first but then interacted with everyone. She kept pointing at them and poking at the computer. It was super cute. This morning I skyped with my sister, Aunt Paigers, before she went to work. Short but sweet, but love to see her pretty face. We are going to skype again later tonight. I want Aunt Stephanie to start skpying so Sienna and Lily can see eachother, I just know they will love it. Sienna will be a professional sykper in a couple more tries. Soooo, LET'S SKYPE IT OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment